USB to HDMI DVI Multitasking
Ugreen PID: 40255 is designed to quickly and easily add an external HDMI or DVI displays or monitors to your computer, Laptop, Ultrabooks or Macbook from a single USB interface ar resolution up to 2048 x 1152. It delivers smooth, high definition content to multiple displays and can be used in primary, extend and mirror modes. It is a perfect solution enabling you to extend your display across two screens or as alternative displays for your main screen.
Synchronized Audio & Video
1. When connected to HDMI monitors, audio & video would be transfered simultaneously over HDMI cable connected.
2. When connected to DVI monitors, connect this adapter to TV or external speakers through a 3.5mm audio cable.
3. Sound settings: Sound–Output–USB Audio ;
Windows: 10/8.1/8/7(64/32 bit), XP(32bit only)
Mac: 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion
Mac: 10.7 Lion, 10.6 Snow Leopard
No support for Linux and Chrome OS.
1. Supports display resolution up to 2048*1152@32bit;
2. Supported modes: Extend, Mirror and, Rotate, Primary (set as main screen);
USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet
1. USB3.0 to RJ45 adapter supports Gigabit networking over USB 3.0 with up to 5Gbps
2. Supports Full and Half duplex operating modes;
USB 3.0 Hub
1. Supports USB 3.0 specification, speed up to 5Gb/s, Backward-compatible with USB 2.0
2. Connect multiple devices to your Laptop or PC, such as flash drive, card readers, keyboard, mouse etc.
3. USB 2.0 short cable and 5V DC (Power adapter sold separately)is optional for power hungry devices, like HDD.