At a Glance:
- Ethernet adapter facilitates easy network connections via USB
- Ideal for use with network-ready USB devices that lack an Ethernet port
- Compatible with computers, printers, and other USB 2.0-enabled devices
- Quick and easy installation
Belkin USB 2.0 Ethernet Adapter
Easily connect your desktop or laptop to a high-speed Internet connection with the Belkin USB 2.0 Ethernet Adapter. Equipped with a USB 2.0 male connector on one end and an Ethernet port on the other, this convenient adapter allows you to connect any USB 2.0-enabled device to your network. The adapter is compatible with a range of devices–from desktop and laptop computers to peripheral devices such as printers and hard drives.
Ideal for sharing devices on your Ethernet network, this adapter features a simple setup and installs quickly.
What’s in the Box:
- Belkin USB 2.0 Ethernet Adapter
- CD-ROM (driver and user manual)
- Quick installation guide
Connect Devices to Your Network
Using the Belkin USB 2.0 Ethernet Adapter, you can connect your desktop or laptop to the Internet via a USB 2.0 port. The adapter delivers a reliable connection, enabling smooth browsing and file transfers. It is also compatible with other USB 2.0-enabled peripheral devices and is ideal for setting up network printers and shared drives.
The Belkin USB 2.0 Ethernet Adapter sets up quickly: simply plug the USB connector into an available USB port, and connect the Ethernet port to your router or modem with an Ethernet cable.