THE BELKIN DIFFERENCE
- Pioneering technology and innovation for over 35 years
- Aramid fibers add extra strength and protect the wires
- 5-Year Limited Lifetime Warranty for added peace of mind
One of the key ingredients of DuraTek’s extraordinary strength is the use of Aramid fibers. This super-strong material is also used to reinforce protective clothing, and strengthen products, like tennis racquets and surfboards, where durability is key.
DOUBLE BRAIDED NYLON
The external cable jacket is made from premium and hard-wearing nylon that resists damage caused by everything from transportation to rubbing against your nightstand. Double braiding, a technique used in rope making, is incorporated to increase strength and resilience.
Insulation protects the wires inside a cable from damage as the cable bends and flexes. Some insulation can cause stiffness, affecting the overall suppleness of the cable. The highly flexible insulation within DuraTek minimizes friction, allowing the cable to bend easily while protecting the wires within from damage.
BETTER STRAIN RELIEF
The strain relief–where the cable joins the connector head–is made of flexible TPE and longer than that found on other cables. This added length and flexibility absorbs stress and reinforces the juncture between the cable and connector head, preventing separation. Not just flexible, TPE is also smooth, tactile and more environmentally-friendly than PVC.
At a Glance:
- Aramid-reinforced conductors provide added durability
- Longer, flexible strain relief absorbs stress from bending to prevent breakage
- Double-braided nylon forms flexible, durable cable jacket
- Aluminum casing protects circuit board inside connector
- Flexible insulation reduces friction
- 4-foot length
- Supports 2.4A charging
- 5-Year Limited Lifetime Warranty
- MFi Certified