Ugreen USB 2.0 Hub 3 Ports with USB 2.0 10/100Mbps Ethernet Network could not only add a network interface to your computer via USB, but also to connect your computer to multiple devices, such as digital cameras, PC fans, flash driver etc.
It is a perfect solution for Nintendo Switch, Wii, Windows Surface Pro,MacBook Air,MacBook Retina and more which do not have ethernet interface,or replace a broken ethernet interface on your PC.
3 Ports USB 2.0 Hub with Ethernet Port Adapter
1. Support 10/100Mbps fast network access
2. Compliant with Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X 10.11 and above, Linux kernel 3.x/2.6.x
3. LED indicators for Link and Activity
4. Support both Full-duplex with flow control and Half-duplex with backpressure operation
5. Support Full and Half duplex operating modes
6. ASIX AX88772 chipset
USB HUB Specification
1. Extend 3 ports USB 2.0,convenient for your U-flash, keyboard, mouse, Camera, printer, HDD etc
2. Support the speed up to 480Mbps
3. Compliant with Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X 10.11;Linux
4. Cable Length: 20cm
5. Additional DC-jack is optional for some power-hungry devices
This hub is designed to work as a data transfer hub, not as a stand-alone charger.It cannot provide power to multiple devices with a combined current over 5V/500 mA.
For power-hungry devices, we recommend you to use an extra power adapter.(Power adapter is not included)
Please kindly install the right driver for your operating system before use.
If you have any problem about driver installation, please contact: support.us#ugreen.com.cn(change # to @)